Friday, July 10, 2009

Heathrow Airport to Dubai

Man who would ever have thought that access to the internet would be so hard to come by. The only place I have been able to get it is at the Apple Store and even then I had to checkin online for my flight outside it late at night. Anyway I am now waiting for my flight in 3 hours to Dubai which I am super stoked about. I can not wait to see the buildings and have my two interviews with architecture firms. I am also going to attach a few of the photos from the rest of the cruise, but they wont be organized well since they are a hodge podge right now. The photos are from Tallin, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, and Stockholm. Hope you enjoy and will try to go back and edit this post later with some more descriptions of the trip.

Finlandia Hall. Alvar Aalto.
Outside Metro Station. St. Petersburg.
Ship
Peterhof Gardens
Catherine the Great's Palace
Church of Spilt Blood
London
University of Helsinki Museum Toilet
Vasa Museum
Russian Orthodox Church. Tallinn
Palace Square. St. Petersburg
Catherine's Palace. Ballroom.
Senate Square. Helsinki.
Self-Explanatory
London
Tallinn

No comments:

Post a Comment