Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back in Bangalore

Since returning from our journey, I had come down with a minor stomache ache, either from water or food, which kept me in bed for a day. The next day we took it easy shopping for souvenirs and eatting out before Bear's departure. Since then I have been relaxing at home, sharing pictures and stories from our adventure with my grandmother. I have also been thinking about my travels so far and put together collections from the trips.

It is amazing to see how people here are so scared of swine flu. It is the most pressing issue throughout India, with people wearing masks and covering their mouths everywhere. I guess with the amount of people in close proximity and poor health conditions, there is a major scare among individuals.

In the mean time I will be celebrating Independence day in India and then will probably try to visit Coorg before the transplantation of the crops and then possibly visit Bombay afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment